Active Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 cookies
Difficulty Level: 2/5
Recipe Type(s): gluten-free
¾ cup old-fashioned oats
½ cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup walnuts
¼ cup pitted Medjool dates (about 3)
1 shot KOR Sweet Dreams
½ cup white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons rose petals, optional
Flakey sea salt, optional
- In food processor, combine oats, coconut, dates, walnuts, and KOR then process until evenly combined, but before it forms a dough.
- Add in white chocolate and optional rose petals then pulse until just combined.
- Form into heaping tablespoon sized balls then flatten into cookie shape.
- Option to sprinkle with flakey sea salt.
- Serve with a glass of nut milk for optimal bedtime vibes ✨